Skip To Content

Payment Arrangements/Payment Plan

City of Escalon Utility customers can request an extension or other alternative payment arrangement by submitting a Request for Payment Plan form. The written request and all required documentation must be submitted no later than 5pm on the Thursday prior to the shutoff date.

For more information on the special rules for payment arrangements, please click here.

Payment Assistance
If you need assistance paying down any remaining water debt, you may be eligible for other State or Federal assistance programs. One of those programs is the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP), which will be administered through the California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD), and is scheduled to begin May 2022. For more information on LIHWAP and to learn more about the eligibility requirements, visit their website at:

Contact Info

Utility Department
2060 McHenry Ave
(209) 691-7423